BrightFire's integration with Rocket Referrals allows your published Rocket Referrals testimonials to be imported into your BrightFire website to be displayed with the rest of your customer reviews!
The integration is only available to current Rocket Referrals customers.
If you're interested in signing up for Rocket Referrals, click here for more information.
Enabling Your Integration
If you would like BrightFire and Rocket Referrals to set up your integration for you, both of our teams are happy to help! Simply contact Rocket Referrals or BrightFire for assistance and we'll take care of the rest.
If you would like to set up your integration yourself, you can find step-by-step instructions below.
1) Go to the "Integrations" screen in your Rocket Referrals dashboard.
2) Click the "Configure" button next to the BrightFire logo.
3) Set "Integration Status" to "On" and click the "Save" button.
4) Go to the "Rocket Referrals" screen in your BrightFire dashboard.
5) Copy and paste your "Private Key" and "Account Code" from Rocket Referrals into the corresponding fields in your BrightFire dashboard.
6) Configure the "Email Notifications?" option to either receive an email notification when a testimonial is imported from Rocket Referrals or to never receive an email notification.
7) Configure the "New Reviews Should Be" option to either publish imported testimonials immediately or to save imported testimonials as drafts for later publishing. If imported testimonials are saved as drafts, you'll need to publish them individually later.
8) Click the blue "Save Changes" button at the top right of your screen.
9) Click the blue "Import Testimonials" button to perform an initial import of your existing published testimonials from Rocket Referrals.
Congratulations, you've successfully enabled your Rocket Referrals integration!
Going forward, any newly published testimonials in Rocket Referrals will be imported into your BrightFire website. Your imported testimonials can be found in the "Reviews" screen of your BrightFire dashboard.
Frequently Asked Questions
If I cancel my Rocket Referrals service in the future, what happens to the testimonials I've imported into my BrightFire website?
Any testimonials that have been imported from Rocket Referrals will remain on your website.
What if I receive a negative testimonial in Rocket Referrals? I don't want that to show up on my website!
Only testimonials that you publish in Rocket Referrals will be imported to your BrightFire website. So, if you receive a negative testimonial in Rocket Referrals, simply leaving the testimonial unpublished will prevent it from being imported into your website.
What if I have multiple Private Keys and Account Codes with Rocket Referrals?
No problem! Simply press the "[+]" button at the top right of the set of fields for Private Key and Account Code in your BrightFire dashboard to create a second set of fields where you can enter your additional Private Keys and Account Codes. You'll need to save your changes and press the "Import Testimonials" button for each new set of Private Key and Account Code you add.
If you still have questions or need further assistance, please create a new ticket.